LOWONGANKERJA15.COM, Lowongan Kerja PT EP Oilfield Supplies Juni 2020
Ketika Anda lulus dari perkuliahan, maka kamu akan memasuki babak baru yaitu dunia kerja. Dalam dunia kerja merupakan satu hal awal permulaan anda untuk menggapai cita-citamu dan tujuanmu untuk mencapai karir yang lebih tinggi. Untuk itu bagi Anda yang baru masuk ke dalam dunia kerja sebaiknya siapkan mentalmu agar bisa bersaing dengan banyak orang. Tidak hanya mengandalkan sebuah skill saja tetapi anda harus bersikap baik ketika sedang berada dalam dunia kerja apa lagi di masa-masa anda menjadi seorang calon pelamar. Sebaiknya anda menjadi seorang karyawan dengan kepribadian yang baik dan selalu mencerminkan bahwa anda seorang kandidat yang berantusias dan mempunyai hati yang baik. Sebuah informasi terbaru mengenai penerimaan calon pegawai baru di lingkungan PT EP oilfield supplies. Lowongan kerja Juni 2020 di instansi PT EP oilfield supplies memberikan peluang berkarir kepada talenta muda untuk bergabung menjadi tenaga pegawai baru khususnya yang lulusan sarjana. Rekan-rekan yang berminat silakan ajukan lamaran secepatnya
The EP Group (established on 13th Nov 1985) is a global outsourcing recruitment solution provider and equipment supplier for the upstream oil and gas industry. EP’s management is committed to Health, safety, environment and quality; customer service and innovation in our business objectives. Our business development managers and technical sales engineers, specialize in the equipment he or she is assigned to (from drilling bits, down whole tools to topside equipment). Our Many Teams of recruitment consultants specialize in a wide range of disciplines within the petroleum sector undergo a comprehensive on the job training program on skills, terminology and knowledge applied in the industry to give them the edge in this demanding business world.
Senior Sales Engineer
- To be well-versed with Principal Products, hands-on and able to keep abreast on the latest development of the products.
- To provide full assistance and support towards Principal and Maintain good relationship with the Principals and clients to ensure strong supports and a winning coalition.
- Actively develop business opportunities with the Oil & Gas Companies in the territory of Indonesia.
- Proactively market and take ownership of market penetration of our complete portfolio of software application and services.
- Participate in client sales calls and project progress meetings, as required, independently and/or with Principals and closely monitor any technical issues.
- To perform technical presentation and software demonstration to new and existing users.
- To provide support during Principal’s technical presentations and roadshows/exhibitions and provide feedback to clients.
- Item 6 and 7 will include but not limited to Data Management, Seismic, Geological and Petro Physical Interpretations software.
- To assist with software update and new software installation patches.
- To help create champion users, identify existing users and update users’ database of Principal’s software.
- To establish new focal contacts from clients’ sides from different departments within clients’ organisations i.e Exploration, Development and Production and/or the likes .
- Maintain bid database, bid emails and filing systems, as appropriate.
- To create a strong link with other business units and to deliver innovative integrated offers and solutions to clients.
- To provide support to implement and maintain the standard tendering documents (flyers, brochures, technical documents) and liaise with the Sales Team whenever needed.
- To closely monitor and record all ongoing Purchase Orders/Service Orders/Received Orders, invoices and payments.
- Generate sales reports, statistics and analysis, and ensure all call reports, client visits and opportunities are recorded in the database and to submit this Sales Activities Report to immediate superior in Kuala Lumpur (HQ) on weekly basis
- Follow company management and quality policies and procedures, and code of conduct, and participate in their review and continuous improvement.
- Work towards defined sales targets .
- Any other business development related responsibilities given from time to time.
- Candidate must possess as minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Geophysics
- Geology background with strong knowledge on Geophysics and adequate (minimum 3 years) experience and/or understanding on Seismic Interpretation and Quantitative Interpretation (QI) are also encouraged to apply.
- Must be willing for extensive travelling to meet wherever potential clients offices are in Indonesia and able to travel outstations at short notice as and when required.
- Specializing in sales and business development in Oil & Gas industry is highly preferable.
- PC literate with Microsoft applications.
- Basic to advance literacy in Petrel, Geographix, RokDoc, Hampson Russels and other Seismic Interpretation/Modelling and/or QI software knowledge and experience is an added advantage.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Highly discipline, well organised and rigorous.
- Entrepreneurial and result driven.
- An Extrovert and a highly independent individual who thrives in a fast paced work environment.
- Innovative thinker with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Bagi kawan kawan memiliki keinginan untuk bisa bergabung dan bekerja di instansi PT EP Oilfield Supplies, silakan ikuti prosedur lowongan kerja berikut
Interested candidates please write in with your detail resume including employment history, notice period and expected salary on to : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com